Tuesday, July 27, 2010

history of me..

salam~
wrote this because of my experience, it's the beginning of the 'otaku'ness in myself...take a look.

1)'kodomo anime and manga'- I started enjoying these shows like the famous Doraemon, pokemon and many more 80`s and 90`s anime shows in my early years of life, started buying manga in age 10.

2)'shounen anime and manga'- Shows like Dragonball which amazed me to eternity, start it up, while many great shows of shounen anime aired in 90`s and the 2000`s, start buying anime dvd in age 13.

3)'seinen anime'- the peak of its all, overall i think the best moment in my life were in this stage, first love,confessing bla blah bla...

4)'ecchi anime'- 10 stars to their authors, sometimes i didn't remember the detail of the story, the girls makes me forget.

5)'H'- the second to amazed me...H i love you. Lite up my days, make me crave for adventure,mysteries of creation by the Creators.. H here do stand for Haruhi suzumiya, *but the other 'H' also counted in. -aii laavu ecchi~

6)'doujinshi'- doujinsoft, doujin manga, and doujin pics, most of them are stored in my external harddisk-500GB. *Rated H.

7)'Figurine and collectibles'- Malaysia.. hard to find the original ones, bought some factory rejected figure,they just have some minor defect like paintings, gap and clearance and many more..

8)'Tokusatsu'- Kamen(masked) Rider... 'The First' and 'The Next' movies, moves me into this tokumadness,i've been studying about them since then,and once again amazed,by Kamen Rider Decade. -henshin-

*H = ecchi/Hentai

thats all for now..
pics will be up later
goodbye .net world

No comments: